Yesterday was an awesome day for a ride, again. It seems we have had some pretty great spring days for riding here in the Midwest. Hasn't been too windy and the temperatures have been very mild, for the most part. You can't really tell from this picture, but there was not a cloud in the sky yesterday. It was pretty awesome. I made up a newer route, which essentially incorporated a bunch of old routes. It included some good hills and some good time on some flat roads. This is a picture of the Fox River, which the Thursday night ride from Wheel and Sprocket goes over...twice. It is definitely spring because this thing is swollen and...it smells. Not sure why, maybe it is because there is a bunch of garbage that is caught up and stuck among the river line, but, it still looks nice despite the smell. This was a pretty good spot for a picture.
All in all it was a good 2.5 hours of riding and once it was over I enjoyed a banana with one of the greatest creations made...dark chocolate and peanut butter. You can find more information out about it by clicking here. Seriously though, it is awesome and tastes fantastic. I don't know how my mom found it, but, she done good! There a ton of varieties of flavors and best of all they are all natural and organic. Not that I am an organic only eater, it is just great these awesome flavors don't include "high fructose corn syrup" or "partially hydrogenated oils" like most other peanut butters do. Lets examine some of the flavors shall we:
**So let's first just note that this place now has "Easy Squeezy" Packs. Seriously, if you don't believe me go to the website and look at it. It is a to-go package of peanut butter, what a sweet idea!
Alright...on to the flavors:

"Cinnamon Raisin Swirl" - Really, how could you not like this. It really speaks for itself.
"The Heat is On" - Peanut butter with, chili pepper, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper and paprika. I don't think this would be an everyday kind of peanut butter, for in a PB&J sandwich, but, they suggest using it for crackers or celery. You could have "Fire Ants on Logs."
"Dark Chocolate Dreams" - This is what I enjoyed on my banana yesterday. It is amazing. They also have a white chocolate version, obviously not called the same thing.
Now that I have spent most my time today looking at things online, I might actually go and get ready for a ride. Today will be an easy day due to the fact tomorrow I am going to do a harder ride and yesterday was a little taxing.
Take some time to examine the Peanut Butter and order some...you won't be disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment