Thursday, March 25, 2010

Slightly less motivation

Well, today was a day in which I had planned another good ride. However, when I woke up this morning, saw the grey, cloudy skies and heard the wind blasting against my window, I decided I would just not go for a ride today. Plus, the temperature was quite low...ok, not that cold. I basically decided I wasn't going to ride today for no other reason other than I just didn't want to.

Instead, I went and visited my old co-workers at Allstate. I had only planned to be there about an hour, but ended up being there for 2.5. Really. So, I am now at the parental's using the internet and washing some clothes. I just started watching the last episode of "24."

Regarding the whole internet thing...I am wondering what I should do. I have roughly 3 months left at my apartment and I am thinking I may just start looking for a house. I am not sure if it will be worth it, or I will be allowed, to go on a month to month lease from July to October. July is when my current lease ends and October is when my probation period is done. So, the question is do I go to Cricket and go with the wireless modem, or do I go to ATT and sign up for a service or do I just continue coming to the parentals to use the internet. It is much more convenient and time efficient to look on the internet while I eat breakfast and drink my coffee, as opposed to eating and then going to mom and dads. I am not sure what to do, but will come to a decision eventually. The Cricket thing is $40, but portable to wherever, ATT is cheaper than that, but not so portable.

Time to look for something to eat for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment